via FoxyTunes
Smile, a kid came back from the bathroom with diarrhea all over his pants. Let’s rewind. So I am sitting there watching Silvia, the teacher, when this kid flies out of his desk from the far side of the room screaming at the teacher “Profesora! Profesora! Necesito el papel para el cuarto de baño” Silvia gives the kid a roll and away he runs. Mind you he is a first grader. A few minutes later he comes back with half a role in hand and Silvia looks at him and says, “Bien” and he nods his head and starts walking to his desk. As the kid passes me I grab him and say “Silvia venido aquí.” (Come here) As she is walking over I am staring and pointing at what appears to me a chocolate milkshake all over the back of this kids pants, ass to knee, knee to ass. Silvia walks over takes a gander and rushes him straight to the office so they can deal with him. Here is my take on what happened in the bathroom. In the processes of doing the O shit I can see the toilet dance and pulling his pants down some slipped while hopping onto the toliet and he didn’t realize. Believe it or not this is a common occurrence. So smile shit is funny.
The children are wonderful at the school. A pequeño niño who is in the first level told her mom who told the teacher that she is going to take me under her wing and make sure that I like it here and never leave. Don’t worry Dork I’m coming home to you.
PS I downloaded the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds New York, NY CD and it’s is seriously rivaling their Live at Luther Performance. Six songs deep.
2 comments:
Is it customary in Argentina to wear the same shirt everyday?
Scott cracks me up. I agree - Nick, I hope you're "spicing" up your wardrobe a little more than it appears from the photos...or at least doing the occasional load of laundry. Knowing you though, I'm not so sure.
Every day your blog makes me laugh more - the diarrhea story was quite funny. Love you! PS - send wine!
Post a Comment