via FoxyTunes I am tired. Tonight is family night people will be here until at least midnight and I am tired. My head hurts from thinking in Spanish. I need something, but I don’t know what I need. Ah J I need a tradition. The city is nice but it may be the most polluted place I have ever been. My eyes burn when I walk home because there is so much dust in the air. They are bloodshot at the end of every day. When I breathe I can taste exhaust. I shit you not when I say I can feel the pollution in my teeth. I brush 4-5 times a day because I can feel the grit and soot grind between my teeth. This is the only thing I do not like about this city. Its hump day!!! I am really starting to miss my friends my habits my family they mean so much to me. At least it’s good to be King.
How's that for a new shirt GIBS ?
1 comment:
That's funny.... Lindsay wore that shirt today. Get out of that crusty a** city and conquer a mountain, get some fresh air and clear the mind.
Post a Comment